- Where applicable, the above systems are subject to the approval of the “Authority Having Jurisdiction” (AHJ); any changes required by the AHJ are not included. Any required permits are not included.
- Customer must provide building power source where required. 110 VAC power on 20-amp dedicated circuit, no more than .5V to ground, clear of spikes and surges, where required with insulated earth ground.
- Customer will provide network drops where required.
- Customer must provide environmentally safe location for the area where the work is to be performed.
- Customer is solely responsible for compliance with any applicable ADA requirements for equal access.
- If applicable, the customer must provide connection to fire alarm system to interface into their equipment. All costs associated with the fire contractor’s scope of work are the customer’s responsibility and are not included in this proposal. This proposal assumes that all fire related inspections will occur during normal business hours. Any fees required by the inspection authority and/or the fire contractor are the customer’s responsibility and are not included in this proposal.
- All permits and fees associated with permits are excluded from this proposal and is the responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for the cost for any and all permits required from local government before project commencement. The cost for permits is not included with this proposal and is to be determined when filed for with the local authorities before installation can begin.
- Customer must provide proper working hardware. All doors are assumed to be properly aligned and all existing hardware is presumed to be in good working condition and remains the responsibility of the customer. Any hardware found to be non-working or insufficient for the needs of the system will be replaced as necessary but will require a change order to be issued prior to any additional work being completed.
- Programming is included in this proposal and is defined as the input of system software information. D/A Central will assist the customer in the input of schedules while the actual input of data will remain the responsibility of the customer. There may be an additional charge if the customer requests D/A Central Inc. to perform this labor.
- If this quote contains software, D/A Central Inc. will load the software on one computer per server or client license purchased. If requested, D/A Central Inc. will provide the customer a quote to load software onto additional computers. If the customer provides the computer and additional installation time is required because of hardware, software, firewall, domain policies, privileges, etc., additional charges may apply.
- D/A Central will perform testing and commissioning of the system.
- This proposal is provided in good faith based on all available information and discussions to date. D/A Central Inc. reserves the right to modify the proposal based on any changes or final revisions made by the customer. Upon final acceptance of this proposal or any subsequent revisions by the customer, changes/additions required as the project proceeds will require a signed change order before changes/additions can occur.
- All wire runs will be above ceiling in rings, no conduit runs are included with this proposal, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Customer must provide accessible and non-obstructed chase ways for needed wire run. Customer must provide riser sleeve or core drilling between floors, where required.
- D/A Central Inc. requires written notification of any existing environmental hazard (i.e. asbestos) that D/A Central Inc. personnel could be exposed to while providing this system. Each area of concern will require separate notification.
- Customer must provide adequate mounting space for all panels, terminal interfaces, modems and expanders on a wall mounted plywood surface.
- Customer must provide proper lighting in all work areas as required.
- All drawings and related documentation created or provided by D/A Central, Inc. are proprietary and will remain the property of D/A Central, Inc., any use or reproduction of same are strictly prohibited.
- Customer must provide permanent signage related to life safety codes as needed.
- Taxes are not included unless specifically stated otherwise.
- If applicable, the customer must provide patching or painting. The customer is responsible for restoring all of the existing locations (where the card readers, electric locks, door contacts, REX motions, cameras, etc.… were located) to original (non-Automated) specifications. There may be an additional charge if the customer requests D/A Central Inc. to perform this labor.
- While D/A Central works to the best of its knowledge and industry practice, neither D/A Central nor its engineers are professionally registered. The services, review, stamp or seal of an experienced, registered, professional engineer may be required to complete a particular task, application or project and if so, this may require a separate engagement of an outside registered engineering firm, and this service is available at an additional charge.
- This Proposal will remain firm for Sixty (60) Calendar Days.
- Upon contract award, lump sum or fixed price contracts will be billed 30% of the total contract price for engineering and mobilization, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment terms are Net 30 days from date of invoice.
- All work is to be performed during Straight-Time Hours unless Specifically quoted. After-Hours, Shift Work, and Premium Time are not included but are available at the applicable rate.
- No additional work will be performed under this contract unless approved by an authorized representative.
- Projects exceeding one calendar month will be billed for work completed during each month (progressive billing). Progressive billing will include invoicing for engineering, programming prior to on-site installation as well as for materials stored at D/A Central Inc. offices and/or delivered to site. Progressive billing for Project Management will also be done based on a monthly percentage of the proposed total upon commencement of installation.
D/A Central Inc. will warranty its equipment and workmanship for One (1) Year from the time of system activation and acceptance. Any deficiencies found in workmanship will be the responsibility of the D/A Central Inc. except acts of God, misuse, or vandalism. Repairs or attempted repairs by others will void the D/A Central Warranty.User understands and agrees that D/A is NOT AN INSURER. D/A makes no guarantee or warranty, including any implied warranty of merchant-ability or fitness that the equipment or services supplied will avert or prevent occurrences or the consequences thereof, which the system/equipment is designed to detect or avert. It is agreed that damages or losses suffered are not allocable to performance and shall be fixed at $250. Insurance that D/A carries for its own protection and indemnification for its customers is stated on the Certificate of Insurance available at User’s request. Extended service-maintenance agreements providing for after hour coverage and preventative maintenance are available. Monthly or Quarterly billing on Preventive Maintenance Agreements.