- How to know if your cloud based services are truly cyber secure?by DDeason@visionsoutheast.com (Del Deason) on July 5, 2023
Cloud services has been the talk of late within the security industry. Reduced cost of ownership and easy access to data 24/7 has spurred the development of cloud-based solutions, touching every technology type within the security industry, from access control and video surveillance to mass notification systems and fire alarms.
- 4 Tips to Keep Projects Running Amidst Supply Chain Uncertaintiesby Sanford Lewis and Brad Bowen, Utah Yamas Controls on February 23, 2022
As we approach the two-year anniversary of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can see clear signs of changes throughout our society. From cancelling important plans, to changing the way our businesses operate, to keeping ourselves and those around us healthy, it is safe to say we have all had to practice some patience and flexibility along the way.
- How to leverage COVID-19 security investments as employees return to workby email@example.com (Craig Jarrett) on October 19, 2021
As COVID-19 vaccinations become widely available and mask mandates loosen, more employees find themselves returning to in-person work. Their desks at home slowly become extra storage spaces and their sweatpants are exchanged for business casual. Many will have masks tucked into their pockets or purses, unsure if they’ll still be required to enter the building.
- What's the difference between touchless and frictionless access control?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Craig Jarrett) on May 12, 2021
This past year, the security industry experienced a flurry of technological advancements during the time of COVID-19 as security solution developers look at ways to support return to work initiatives and healthy workspaces.
- The value of access control for small businessesby J. Matthew Ladd on April 30, 2021
As technology has evolved over the years to become smarter and less expensive, the security industry has begun to see more smaller businesses moving away from using a key and lockset to secure their property to implementing small-scale access control solutions.
- Addressing the challenge of multi-site securityby J. Matthew Ladd on March 31, 2021
Many different elements come into play when it comes to providing security at multi-site facilities – users have to address company culture, such as smaller offices in rural locations compared with a corporation’s larger headquarters in a major city, budget issues and how to future proof technology.
- Leverage your existing security system to follow COVID-19 guidelines - Security-Net Blogby SNBlog on December 10, 2020
By Dominic Burns
- 5 things to know before buying a thermal camera system - Security-Net Blogby SNBlog on September 21, 2020
By Jamie Bumgardner, Prime Communications, Inc.
- Why now is the ideal time to make security improvements at your workspace - Security-Net Blogby SNBlog on September 10, 2020
By David Alessandrini, Pasek Corporation
- The Role of Security in a COVID World - Security-Net Blogby SNBlog on August 5, 2020
by John Krumme, CPP, Cam-Dex Security